The Lead Management Specialist will be responsible for establishing and managing a closed-loop lead management system. This position will include managing all aspects of lead qualification and management. The Lead Management Specialist will help improve the inbound and outbound lead generation working closely with the Digital Manager.
The Lead Management Specialist will also be responsible for working with the Marketing and Sales Teams to define and continuously improve the Lead Management Process. Additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Responding to, qualifying, and tracking Inbound Leads and Requests
- Define and manage the CRM lead scoring .
- Nurturing prospects and disseminating qualified leads to appropriate sales teams.
- Developing lists for Outbound Campaign Management and coordinate mailing logistics.
- Managing the lead qualification, tracking and dissemination process.
- Maintaining a library of Sales/Marketing Tools/Assets.
- Managing CRM/Marketing Automation Technology.
- Maintain End-User (Prospect/Customer) Database.
- Managing contact information and reference lists.
- Helping to define Data Profile/Fields for Leads and Prospects, and Customers.
- Maintain Database Integrity.
- Report on Campaign Results (i.e., Email/Postal Campaign Performance, Lead Activity, Trackable Sales, etc.)
The ideal candidate for the Lead Management Specialist position will have experience executing digital and postal campaigns and will have strong communication skills, both verbal and written. The candidate will have experience in lead qualification and lead nurturing process, or similar experience working with sales /and/or marketing departments leading them into generating business opportunities. They will be comfortable with the inbound and outbound campaigns. Additional requirements for this position are:
- Two to three years’ experience working in a B2B environment in marketing or sales.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of lead nurturing and lead scoring.
- Familiarity with CRM systems – Hubspot / Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- English native or bilingual.
- Knowledgeable about the Datacenter industry (or related) is a plus.
Job Location: L’Hospitalet de Llobregat.
|Seniority level||Industry||Employment type||Job Function|
|Mid-Senior level||Information Technology & Services||Full-time||Sales, Marketing, Business Development|