At Submer, we believe that our digital world can be safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. Submer Technologies is solving the biggest problems of datacenter, supercomputer, hyperscale, and edge applications to make that future possible.
Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in datacenter design and day-to-day operation. We’re scaling our team and operations in Barcelona and Worldwide to meet growing international demand.
What we are hiring
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Submer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
About You. Knowledge and Skills. Experience
You have a passion for leading at the cutting edge of IT & Cloud computing, providing transformative thought-leadership to organizations. You are a high-energy individual with a very strong work ethic and technology sales skills.
You have a business mentality, and want to build a team, network of customers and revenue stream under your guidance. You enjoy to create, and even more to make others grow and become creators.
You have a unique passion that is respected in this industry and can make difficult things happen. Your network is strong to help you in this journey . You have a deep understanding of the revenue dynamics in the datacenter industry and can understand complex supply chains and convoluted stakeholders relationships.
Candidate Specific Competences:
To perform in this job, you’ll likely have:
- 8-10 years relevant experience in tech sales or business development to Fortune 100 strategic accounts, specifically in Consulting, Project Finance, and Core Operations Practices.
- A strong business acumen in successful projects in the Datacenter Industry, backed by a first class network of stakeholders.
- A respected Datacenter Industry Network, specifically with hyperscalers, larger technology providers and OEMs/ODMs (more precisely define in our Partner Heatmap).
- Excellent communication, influence, teamwork, presentation, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
In addition to the must-haves above, we would really like to hear from you if you have:
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields.
- Strong cultural & business sensitivity across regions and verticals.
- A track record of Publishing Papers for your Industry of Reference.
- Managing Sales and Customer Satisfaction in your Region.
- Own Top Level Metrics (revenue and bookings in your region).
- Manage and distribute your Regional Cost of Sales and own Contribution Margin.
- Manage Teams and Activities to achieve desired results.
- Be trusted advisor of the decision makers on the customer side.
Scope and Impact
There has never been a better moment to own a business Core IT, green and sustainable by nature and ready to provide disruptive efficiency to customers. This is your time to make the difference in the industry.
- Heatmap Progress Plan.
- Revenue and Bookings Ownership.
- Geo Resource Planning.
KPIs and Main Targets
- Pipeline growth (e.g. 25% YoY growth).
- Revenue and Bookings objectives per Line of Business Services (including Services and Support, PODs, MicroPods and Third Party Hardware).
- Penetration (first bookings) in Core Prospect in the Heatmap.
- Contribution margin.
- Core Addressable Market Coverage (%).
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Revenue Target.
- Pipeline Growth.
- Addressable Market Growth Penetration.
- Bookings Growth.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Overachievement in any of all of the previous metrics.
Expected Outcomes 30/60/90
First 30 days
- Your knowledge of the technology is enough to understand potential impact in your customers.
- You understand business potential and the main KPIs associated to the Region.
- You have an idea of thee team needed to perform ambitions and achieve targets.
First 60 days
- You can articulate trends and have adapted Submer Value Proposition to the region dynamics and Core Prospects.
- You have a solid Plan in Place to build a team.
- You interact with internal stakeholders to get in motion those plans.
- You start reaching your network to validate your Plan Hypothesis.
First 90 days
- Plan is in Place, teams are aligned or in reach.
- A Comms Plan is in place, align with Marketing and Customer Teams, to maximize impact of those customers.
- You start bringing pipeline opp opportunities, to be further qualified
- You keep a solid Business Rhythm.
Become a member of the C team. Owning a Global Line of Business.
CEO / CxO.
- Central Europe.
- Barcelona, Spain.
|Seniority level||Industry||Employment type||Job Function|
|Executive||Information Technology & Services||Full-time||Sales, Business Development|