The Marketing Head of Channel will be responsible for managing the partner strategy outlined by the marketing team. The successful candidate will be our partners’ best friend in terms of experience, marketing materials, nurturing, ABL and BTL actions and loyalty campaigns.
The Marketing Head of Channel will help improve the relationship between our partners and us working closely with the marketing team and the channel sales manager.
Together with the Digital Manager, the Marketing Head of Channel will also be in charge of any improvements of the Partners inbound and outbound campaigns. And with the help of the Sales Regional Managers, the successful candidate will be responsible for influencing the partners of the region. The Marketing Head of Channel will help us develop the Partner Program defining all the necessary actions, events, showrooms, marketing tools, etc. Additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Responding to, qualifying, and tracking Partners (channel leads).
- Nurturing prospects and disseminating qualified leads to appropriate sales teams.
- Developing lists for influencing campaigns.
- Managing the influence campaigns for partners.
- Managing and improving the Marketing Partner tools.
- Maintaining a qualify Partner Database.
- Developing, managing and improving all the Partners program pillars.
- Reporting on Campaigns and Programs Results.
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Head of Channel position has experience executing digital and postal campaigns and has strong communication skills, both verbal and written. The Marketing Head of Channel is a detail-oriented, collaborative, strategic and a team player. The candidate must have experience in the B2B process, or similar experience working with sales /and/or marketing departments leading them into generating business opportunities. Additional requirements for this position are:
- At least five years of experience working in a B2B environment in marketing, customer attention or sales.
- Datacenter, software or OEM industries experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred (marketing, advertising, business, etc).
- Strong strategic and interaction skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems – Hubspot / Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledgeable about campaigns, budgets, events, loyalty and engagement programs.
- English native or bilingual – Other languages are a plus.
|Seniority level||Industry||Employment type||Job Function|
|Mid-Senior level||Information Technology & Services||Full-time||Marketing|