At Submer, we believe that our digital world can be safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. Submer Technologies is solving the biggest problems of datacenter, supercomputer, hyperscale, and edge applications to make that future possible.
Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in datacenter design and day-to-day operation. We’re scaling our team and operations in Barcelona and Worldwide to meet growing international demand.
What we are hiring
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Submer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
About You. Knowledge and Skills. Experience
You have a passion for leading at the cutting edge of IT & Cloud computing, providing intimacy to the most important actors in the Datacenter Industry. You are a high-energy individual with a very strong work ethic and technology sales skills. You have a great ability to engage other leaders and the team cross-functionally while leading customer sales engagement.
Candidate Specific Competences
To perform in this job, you’ll likely have:
- 5 – 8 years relevant experience in tech sales or business development to Fortune 100 strategic accounts, specifically in the areas of Partner Management.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and profitability.
- Datacenter Industry Experience, high network in main stakeholders in this industry: Top System Integrators, OEMs, ODMs and Silicon Partners.
- Excellent communication, influence, teamwork, presentation, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Experience selling to Distribution companies.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
In addition to the must-haves above, we would really like to hear from you if you have:
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields.
- Strong cultural & business sensitivity across the region
- Services Experience.
- Develop business with existing Submer Partners customers in North America.
- Assure and venue growth in designated accounts in line with targets
- Assure customer satisfaction.
- Generate new opportunities based both on customer aspirations and pains.
- Be trusted advisor of the decision makers on the customer side.
- Assure exposure of customer innovative use cases to internal teams for learning and creating case studies, and to other customers and prospects for replication.
- Manage escalations to effective resolution and customer satisfaction.
Scope and Impact
You make the difference in your partners. Providing clarity where there is uncertainty, multiplying the number of projects where Submer can help your partners to excel and elevating Executive visibility of Submer.
- Create and maintain account plans for designated accounts with clear quarterly and annual objectives and resource planning.
- Create and maintain organization charts for the designated accounts including power base and political situation.
- Provide monthly exec brief for the management indicating business metrics, opportunities and issues.
- Keep accurate forecast.
- Organize account’s business rhythm including QBR’s, exec meetings
- Organize internal business rhythm related to every account for alignment with Support, Product Management and Professional Services teams.
KPIs and Main Targets
- Revenue growth (e.g. 25% YoY growth).
- Revenue objectives per Line of Business Services (including Services and Support, PODs, MicroPods and Third Party Hardware).
- Amount of new opportunities closed, pipeline efficiency.
- NPS and any other metric related to Partner Satisfaction.
- Planned Revenues.
- Planned Mix.
- Expected Pipeline Efficiency.
- Partner Plans and Business Rhythm in Place.
- Top Executive C Level alignment.
- Partner exclusivity in all Core LoB.
Nice to have:
- 3 years Strategic Growth Plan.
Expected Outcomes 30/60/90
First 30 days
- Your knowledge of the technology is enough to understand potential impact in your customers.
- You have reached all your assigned customers, understanding short terms priorities and needs.
First 60 days
- You identify potential Value Proposition to further enhance Submer position in the accounts.
- You can clearly articulate your customers PAINs and Strategies.
- You have a solid Plan in Place to address short term Actions that Submer needs to perform to drive Revenue and Satisfaction Levels up.
- You interact with internal stakeholders to get in motion those plans.
First 90 days
- You have a solid Business Rhythm with all customers, addressing both pressing items as well as opening new ways of engagement and collaboration.
- You have a Partner Account Plan for any of the Accounts you manage
- You drive meaningful results in terms of pipeline evolution. (bookings), customer Satisfaction and New Verticals and Use Cases enabled.
- You are the Trusted Advisor of Executives in your Partners to drive ambitious penetration goals.
Lead Partner Account Teams. Move to regional Revenue responsibilities. Progress your Career to Strategic Business Development.
Geo VP / Channel VP.
- San Francisco Bay Area.
- North Virginia (in or around Ashburn).
|Seniority level||Industry||Employment type||Job Function|
|Associate||Information Technology & Services||Full-time||Business Development, Sales|