Submer Technologies provides a revolutionary computing liquid immersion cooling solution for data centers that saves up to 99% of cooling costs. Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in datacenter design and day-to-day operation. We’re scaling our team and operations in Barcelona to meet growing international demand.
In this role, the successful candidate will become a key member of the Engineering team. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a dynamic team to help shape what will certainly be a very cool future!
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Project leader and company resource for electrical / automation system design and development.
- Develop electrical / automation system with PLC (Schneider preferably).
- Design solutions based on engineering principles and involvement in presentation of the solution to internal customer.
- Provide technical support to external and internal customers.
- Resolve operational problems related to projects and minimize delays or unexpected cost increases.
- Responsible for project success whether project leader or as part of a project team.
- Interpret client requirements, identify and address design parameters and engineering problems, and ensure solutions are implemented accurately and in budget.
- Provide critical review and guidance to teammate’s analysis and design.
- Capable of critical thinking, long term system planning, design and analysis to ensure success of projects.
- Analyze project requirements and perform technical supporting design including AMFE, FFD, FMA and similar.
- Lead other engineers in development of technical skills.
- Create and finalize designs to meet project requirements.
- Create accurate Bill of Materials.
- Conduct cost and time estimation.
- Oversee project workflow and support internal and external resources to ensure timely delivery of projects, expected quality, and allotted budget.
- Support manufacture, build and validation of systems.
- Maintain accurate records and files according to quality standard.