Submer Technologies provides a revolutionary computing liquid immersion cooling solution for data centers that saves up to 99% of cooling costs. Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in data center design and day-to-day operation. We’re scaling our Operations team in Barcelona to meet growing international demand.
What we are hiring
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Submer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
About You. Knowledge and Skills. Experience
We will only accept applications from European Union citizens, or the rest of the world if regularly registered in Spain and with the possibility to process immediately a Social Security number in case of a first local contract (e.g. no student-like N.I.E. accepted due to official authorities’ current lead times to process the switch to a normal N.I.E.).
In this role, the successful candidate will become a key member of the Operations team. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a dynamic team to help shape what will certainly be a successful future!
Candidate Specific Competences
To perform in this job, you’ll likely have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar related degree.
- 3 to 5 years in related job experience.
- Travel as required to support projects, partners and customers (up to 25% on average).
- Critical thinking with exceptional problem solving skills, able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Efficiently organize and plan work tasks to meet team and company goals.
- Proactive, resourceful and highly motivated, with ability to work in a high output environment.
- Demonstrable ability to balance multiple customer engagements with a proven track record.
- Understanding of financial implications around hardware and service delivery operations (e.g. sales bookings, revenue recognition, account receivable, profit and loss), and experience in related reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Customer contract management, from draft to execution, as part of the sales booking closure of commercial proposals accepted by customers.
- Register and process customer orders in Submer’s ERP system following engagement’s formal confirmation (i.e. contract signoff following commercial proposal acceptance).
- Be responsible as the central point of contact for assigned customer engagements during their entire delivery lifecycle, this meaning an end-to-end overseeing of solution delivery from presales (contract management above) down to delivery closure (from kick-off down to deliverables acceptance by the customer), and transition to support and maintenance to the post-sales customer care organization; as part of the above, responsibility on:
- Requests to Billing to assure contractual invoicing milestones are met.
- Shipping coordination for hardware delivery from RFQ down to execution, implying background knowledge of the different Incoterms implications in export/import operations.
- Installation, training and ad hoc service delivery coordination per contracted deliverables.
- Third party coordination as applicable, from subcontracting processing down to service delivery overseeing.
- Contribution to permanent improvement of operational processes (Submer being an ISO 9000 and 27000 company).
- Fluent English a must, Spanish and other languages are very valuable.
- Proactive, self-starter, able to communicate clearly internally and externally.
- Nice to have: Experience in Datacenter/HPC/Supercomputing arenas or products related to this sector, including experience in related solution installations.
- Driven to innovate.
- Competitive salary
- Performance benefit
- Great work environment
- Career path evolution
Location: On-site, Barcelona headquarters / Hospitalet de Llobregat.
Type of Role: Permanent
Salary: depending on skill-set and experience
Travel Requirements: Up to 25% on average.
We hope to have piqued your interest and would love to speak to suitable candidates. If you can imagine yourself working with Submer or know of the right person, please let us know by sending an email with your resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Service Delivery Manager. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!