Submer Technologies as a Company dedicated to the design, production and marketing of liquid immersion liquid cooling solutions for data centers,openly states its intention to offer competitive services to all its clients; for this reason, it has implemented a quality management and information security system within the Organization. The main objective is to achieve the entire client satisfaction, through processes established and based on a process of continuous improvement, ensuring the continuity of the information systems, minimizing the damage risks and ensuring the compliance of the objectives set to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
For this purpose, SUBMER assumes its commitment to quality and security of information in accordance with the reference standards UNE/EN-ISO 9001:2015 and ISO /IEC 27001:2013 for which the executive management stablishes the following principles:
- Competence and leadership by the executive management as a compromise to develop the Quality Management and Information Security System.
- Identify internal and external stakeholders which are relevant for the quality management system and satisfy its objectives.
- Understand the organization context and determine the risks and opportunities as a basis for planning actions to address, assume, or treat them.
- Guarantee the entire satisfaction of the clients, including stakeholders in the Company’s results, in all related to the performance of our activities and their impact on society.
- Establish objectives and goals focused on the evaluation of quality performance, as well as continuous improvement in our activities, regulated in the Quality Management System that develops by this policy.
- Fulfilment of the requirements of the applicable legislation and regulations to our activity, the commitments acquired with the clients and the interested parties and all those internal norms or guidelines of action to which the Company is submitted.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the data managed by the Company and the availability of information systems, both in the services offered to clients and in internal management, avoiding undue alterations in the information.
- Ensure the capacity to respond to emergency situations, restoring the functioning of critical services in the shortest possible time.
- Establish appropriate risk treatment measures arising from the identification and evaluation of assets.
- Motivate and train all staff working in the Organization, both for the proper job performance and to act in accordance with the requirements imposed by the reference standard, providing a suitable environment for the operation of processes.
- Maintenance of a fluid communication both internally, between the different levels of the company, and with clients.
- Evaluate and guarantee the staff technical competence for the performance of their functions, as well as to assure the adequate motivation of this one for their participation in the continuous improvement of our processes.
- Guarantee the correct condition of the facilities and the adequate equipment, so that they are in correspondence with the activity, objectives and goals of the Company.
- Guarantee a continuous analysis of all the relevant processes, establishing the pertinent improvements in each case, based on the results obtained and the established objectives.