Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Effective date: January 08, 2018 – Submer Technologies SL.
(“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://submer.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code,
City, Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of data
Submer Technologies SL uses the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain the Service.
To notify you about changes to our Service.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
To provide customer care and support.
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
To monitor the usage of the ServiceTo detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Spain and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Spain and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Submer Technologies SL may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of Submer Technologies SL
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Quality and Information Security Policy
Submer Technologies as a Company dedicated to the design, production and marketing of liquid immersion liquid cooling solutions for data centers,openly states its intention to offer competitive services to all its clients; for this reason, it has implemented a quality management and information security system within the Organization. The main objective is to achieve the entire client satisfaction, through processes established and based on a process of continuous improvement, ensuring the continuity of the information systems, minimizing the damage risks and ensuring the compliance of the objectives set to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
For this purpose, SUBMER assumes its commitment to quality and security of information in accordance with the reference standards UNE/EN-ISO 9001:2015 and ISO /IEC 27001:2013 for which the executive management stablishes the following principles:
- Competence and leadership by the executive management as a compromise to develop the Quality Management and Information Security System.
- Identify internal and external stakeholders which are relevant for the quality management system and satisfy its objectives.
- Understand the organization context and determine the risks and opportunities as a basis for planning actions to address, assume, or treat them.
- Guarantee the entire satisfaction of the clients, including stakeholders in the Company’s results, in all related to the performance of our activities and their impact on society.
- Establish objectives and goals focused on the evaluation of quality performance, as well as continuous improvement in our activities, regulated in the Quality Management System that develops by this policy.
- Fulfilment of the requirements of the applicable legislation and regulations to our activity, the commitments acquired with the clients and the interested parties and all those internal norms or guidelines of action to which the Company is submitted.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the data managed by the Company and the availability of information systems, both in the services offered to clients and in internal management, avoiding undue alterations in the information.
- Establish appropriate risk treatment measures arising from the identification and evaluation of assets.
- Motivate and train all staff working in the Organization, both for the proper job performance and to act in accordance with the requirements imposed by the reference standard, providing a suitable environment for the operation of processes.
- Maintenance of a fluid communication both internally, between the different levels of the company, and with clients.
- Evaluate and guarantee the staff technical competence for the performance of their functions, as well as to assure the adequate motivation of this one for their participation in the continuous improvement of our processes.
- Guarantee the correct condition of the facilities and the adequate equipment, so that they are in correspondence with the activity, objectives and goals of the Company.
- Guarantee a continuous analysis of all the relevant processes, establishing the pertinent improvements in each case, based on the results obtained and the established objectives.
Rights for data subjects:
Data subjects have the following rights with regards to their personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and the use of their personal data
- The right to access personal data and supplementary information
- The right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
- The right to erasure (to be forgotten) in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict processing in certain circumstances
- The right to data portability, which allows the data subject to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services
- The right to object to processing in certain circumstances
Data subjects may enforce their rights:
- By writing to Submer Tecnologies, S.L. with address Carrer Metal·lurgia 49, 08908, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Spain.
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Data Protection”.
If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection law has been infringed upon, you have the right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.